Saturday, November 21, 2009

Argh... Busy holiday again... N last day in 4SA2

Today already holiday... But 4 me busy busy again..
Haiz... Holiday gt many things to do lo:
Prefect things...
Learn chinese medicine frm my dad...
Study form 5 things...
Marching...
Ttn...

B.U.S.Y is the words i learn in this holiday... haha...


My last day in 4SA2... T.T






Bath 4 Adrian... haha..


Thanz to this man... who gether us together in 4SA2... haha


Erm... start regret nw...
last day in schull i juz go around the schull busy 4 prefect things again...
i should stay in class de lo...
n i juz missed to eat the pizza!!!
i think everytym the pizza i eat aso cnt as delicious as the pizza we ordered together...
i will rmb the 8 large domino pizza juz left ntg in 5 mins... haha...

everytym, my frienz ask me tht..
wat tym i wake up to delivery the Mc. Donald...
haha..
actually i din feel busy or "ma fan" to do so la...
really happy haf breakefast wif u all!!!

then..
when exam was goin on..
i saw the form 5 students were take their SPM...
haiz..
next year is us to do so..
really start feel scare about it..
wat is my plan after the SPM???
this question really scare me lo..
i cnt c the future..
wat i ned to do after SPM...
i think i ned plan nw..
bcuz tym pass very quick one!!
already 4 years i spent in Chung Ling!!
n live 4 16 years in this world!!!
i juz do ntg lo..
haiz....

wat class 4 me next year??
i think maybe is 'B' class lo..
i think i do my best liao la..
haiz..
'B' or 'A' class really so important meh??
my parents force me go to 'A' class..
but it is useful in the future whn i work???
haiz..

cn someone lead me in darkness??
or juz give me a touchlight??
so i cn see the road..
....

No comments: