Thursday, October 8, 2009

08-10-2009, a pair of eyes stare at me... thn rush towards me...

The thing happen at 8.25pm (the tym yu xian sms me)...

At the lane to my room...

Me and a monster tht shows his a pair of 'yellow' eyes...

Ar~~~
Wat lai de???
Ah~~~
the whole house noe i am shouting...
My dad rush toward the sound from living room..
mum, brother and my eight years old sister do so...

Ah~~~
M*P*K*...
i shout the !@#$ this tym liao...
a pair of eyes ran toward me...

Y i shout at this???
actually i ned pass through a lane 1st b4 go to my room...
that tym i din switch on light...
so whn i enter the lane...
i noticed a pair of eyes stare at me...
weird...
so go c..
but...

the eyes lyk becum angry..
ran towards me..
lyk ned 'disect' me...
lyk the last two day i 'disect' frog...
haha

finally the moster rush out to the roof...
i saw it...
damn it...




is a cat from outside...
nw..
really scare cat...

last...
wans to tell Le YU...
cat are not funny!!!
hate it~~
haha

No comments: