Tuesday, October 20, 2009

haha...wat a day 4 me???

Today really is another special day 2 me... i mean i wont 4get today.. i think wont la bcuz my frienz do something special to me... hahax...

my all "fellow" frienz do the '五马分尸', erm... i think not... is '四马分尸'... wat lai de??? haha.. bcuz hor CLHS student already crazy in study so do the mad thing n i bcum the victim lo... nw, i explain the whole process...

Aim: to bully someone else
Hypothesis: everyone haf different response to this
Variables:
(a) Manipulated Variable: types of victim
(b) Responding Variable: responce gif by the victim
(c) Constant Variable: tym (choose the period lyk Siew Cheng n "kau sai" period to do this!!!)
Material or apparatus: The whole class students in 4SA2 (the energy is needed to do this action!!)

Procedure:
1. First trap the person's hand at behind lyk a policeman catch a thief...
2.Thn, the whole ppl hu involve in this action cn cum to catch the victim's hands and legs....
3. The nightmare of victim started whn victim's two legs n two hands pull by them in difference direction...
4. So crue? or funny? anyway this is the style of 4SA2!!!
(lazy taip the results, so taip the conclusion...)
Conclusion:
Juz wans haf funs... n noticed the responce of victim... haha.. hypothesis is ACCEPTED!!!

I will rmb the face of my frienz do this to me today... i wans do back wat they done to me!!! i wans them regret!! muahaha...

erm... if u wans say sorry to me??? haha is too late d.... haha...

No comments: