Friday, October 2, 2009

today's topic - Ponteng (part 1)

actually dun wan write this article d, bt i already promise Le yu tht i will write... so write nw instead dreaming again...
today i juz din enter the class as usual... i think all my teachers already memorise my schul no. liao n them no ned find my schul no. again.... LOL...
this week i already ponteng the fourth tym... ZZZ... in my opinion, i was a shadow in class... there r no difference if i am in the class...
in the last wednesday, cikgu Khausar write me ponteng lagi... so ned go 2 Disiplin room, drink cofee wif disiplin's teacher... haha... wat should i say??? ponteng??? haha... if tht i will DIE... so juz explain me go to duty lar ( is it lie???)... hehe..
nw i wan thanz Joshua, Adrian, Zi Hao, n Sze Hao.... all is my class monitor... first if u wan ponteng u should haf a gud frienship wif them ( monitor )... they will be so helpful to u whn u r in troble or wan ponteng again... hw to say??? erm... lyk a example, n i already use it many tym liao... everytym whn PJ period, i wan play futbal, so Adrian will help me " explain " to MISS Loh tht i go meeting... actually go to the field play futball...

erm... i stop here today... maybe part 2 post tml...
n bye...

~~TO BE CONTINUE~~

No comments: