Friday, September 11, 2009

Boring day... Boring ppl... Boring game... 11-9-2009

2day really quite bore in schull... my friday in schull juz 'sang' nia bcuz all the period in friday (except Add.Math) juz give us sleep frm morning till afternoon then "ring" that mean schull end!!!
everyday cum to schull i juz didnt enter the class... i am always be the last one hu enter the4SA2... today my first period today is Sivik... OMG!!! all my frienz in 4SA2 juz buli my teacher Ang Siew Cheng... LOL... i quite pity she lor... a teacher gt buli frm her students but she juz 'bo lasa!!!'... cn smile gok... haiz.. i cnt understand she really so kind??? or juz dun wan scold us??? or she juz didnt haf feeling de??? zzz...
haiz... after post this... i ned 2 finish a 'blue print' gok... haiz... !@#$% wat is my 5 years plan 4 the board??? mar 'sang' lor... LOL... haiz... i think the projek juz useless... juz waste my tym n enerdy to finish it nia...

No comments: