Friday, September 4, 2009

Today is 4-8-2009...

Today, i enter the class at 8.45am... I am really late again... I am not ponteng class just go do my job to key-in the SSDM... Haha.. really appreciate my frienz, Pheay rong... He really help me a lot in that duty if not i really dun noe wat to do!!!
I really feel so funny whn notice the reason state by the students who has dicipline problem... their reason really so funny and wat kind of this CLHS student??? haha... really funny...
Erm... today actually i was sick... i dun wan go to schul one but i also quite bore in home if i dun wan go to schull... Today i so pity our form teacher... He juz wan us to pass up the homework and peka but we juz didn't follow his instruction... I start to regret wat i done b4... i juz sleep in his lesson... nw i was so pity him... really wanna respect him... i promise myself won't sleep in his lesson anymore.. nomore!!!

No comments: