Sunday, September 27, 2009

review of this holiday... ZZZ

wat i do in the last holiday har???
i think none... i juz lyk a machine... do the thing tht same everyday... haha... anyway this holiday let me break a moment... everyday juz sleep untill noon baru wake up... really enjoy... but aso gt scold frm my dad... damn lazy boy!!! wat he scold me...
this holiday really damn bore... everyday evening juz cyling my home area... frm my house to Komtar n prangin... thn Jeti... thn c the sea... haha... quite sad whn notice the penang sea really "gai"... i think no one will swim... thn cycle back to house again...
erm... my dad is a 中药医师... so i will help him in the shop instead dreaming... nw i really feel this job really hard... the customers or the ppl hu cum to buy chinese medicine really let me TL!!!
"--TU--, --TU--"
we sell medicine is nt sell the 仙丹... nt after eat once tym will sure be okay de!!! nw i wana tell the customers... u really think the medicine so gud meh??? u think my dad r God meh??? if his medicine so gud... we already rich liao lor... we still ned stay at here???
as conclusion the custormer juz F#$%... really TL nia..
"--Tu--"

No comments: