Saturday, September 5, 2009

today-5-8-2009, saturday

Today i go to schull play futball... haha... quite tired but fun lor... i lyk to play futball... lyk so much... Robinho is my IDOL!!! He is so charming (4 me lar)... he really skillful and hope that he will help the Brazil win the Argentina!!! LOL...
Erm.. after play the futball... i really tired but i still ned to ride to home wif my little brother (ah bi)... i alway call my little bro as Ah Bi... haha.. Maybe after play the futbal... i really tired and wan sleep d... so steam that tym... n that is the problem... i kiam kiam met the accident liao... haha... but luckily the Allah save me and Ah Bi frm hell... haha... but hor.. i still get scold frm a aunty bcuz my bike kiam kiam "terlanggar" her car... so... "Tunggang cermat dan ingat yang tersayang!!!!" LOL... after that, i and my brother go to prangin mall and buy the Mc Donald...
HAHA... today i go ttn d... one girl there really so pretty... n i cnt concentrate whn teacher was teaching lor... hehe... maybe that is the reason y i cnt get gud result in this tym exam lor...
haha... XD=) erm... anyway.. i hope that i can dun play so much liao lar... i really so "sia" in this tym de exam... n didnt serious pun... the is the reason y i get so "high" marks!!!

No comments: